Wondering how you can make the most of your MSHRM membership? Get involved!!! There are plenty of ways to contribute. The best way to get involved is to join one of the chapter's newest committees! There are options for every skill set! Find your perfect fit below and contact the chair to get involved!
- Membership Committee: Do you want the chance to brain storm about increasing membership? Contact Shelly Mathis at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Funding Committee: Do you have ideas you would like to share regarding revenue opportunities? Reach out to Tiphanie Evans at email@example.com
- Measurement Committee: Do you have thoughts to share about measurement of value for our shareholders? Get in touch with Jeremey Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference Committee: Want to help plan, organize and present the 2018 Gulf Coast Human Resources Conference? Reach out to Adrienne Freeman at email@example.com or Edna Lugo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Silent Auction Committee: Are you interested in helping the chapter raise funds to support the SHRM Foundation? Sign on to secure silent auction donations by contacting Dana Harris at email@example.com.
Please contact the listed committee chair for the committee(s) that you're intersted in to learn more and join up!