Reports To: HR Manager
Location: Mobile, AL
Origination Date: 9/01/2019
The Human Resources Senior Generalist is primarily responsible for leading employee engagement initiatives, administering and managing employee surveys and reviews, assisting with recruiting and onboarding needs and special projects and reports.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development and ongoing management of employee engagement activities.
- Serve as leader of Uniti’s employee engagement committee.
- Manage annual employee engagement survey, to include scheduling, administration, and reporting, as well as, subsequent employee surveys.
- Manage employee recognition programs, to include Annual Awards Program and Day of Thanks.
- Manage the performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and completion.
- Partner closely with HR Manager to ensure key HR initiatives/projects are communicated and executed effectively.
- Assist in the recruitment and onboarding processes in order to help ensure a positive candidate and new hire experience.
- Conduct exit interviews as needed.
- Track and report turnover and exit interview data monthly.
- Coordinate and assist with special projects and programs as assigned.
- Create PowerPoint presentations for various meetings and training sessions.
- Respond to employee inquiries in a timely manner.
- Work with managers to create and update job descriptions.
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to recruit and fill vacant positions, as needed.
- Work with a continuous improvement mindset to identify opportunities for greater efficiencies.
- Ensures accuracy, confirms necessary approvals are obtained for documentation, and communicates effectively with other members of the Human Resources team.
- Adheres to the regulations and requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality regarding all employee information.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/ or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or related field.
- PHR or SHRM certification strongly preferred.
- Minimum of four years of human resources experience.
- Experience working for a public company is preferred.
- Experience working on mergers, acquisitions and divestitures is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written).
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft office software and HRIS software (ADP preferred).
- Strong business acumen and organizational management skills.
Interested parties, please contact: Chanda Willis, Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org