Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations while maintaining strict confidentiality standards.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- New hire onboarding including background checks, drug screens, motor vehicle driving records, internal system set ups, E-verify, benefits enrollments and other required documentation.
- Enter and maintain employee data in the Human Resources Information System (APS).
- Answer employee questions and requests regarding payroll and benefits.
- Input benefits additions and deletions into provider web sites.
- Conduct quarterly random drug screens with third party vendor and internal managers.
- Provide employment verifications.
- Input, correct and approve time punches for one pay group.
- Pay and code all drug testing invoices.
- Reconcile benefits invoices to payroll deductions.
- Assist with bi-weekly or additional payrolls as needed.
- Maintain HR documents on company Intranet and APS.
- Quarterly calculation and expensing for 401(k) matching adjustments.
- Submission of employee and employer health savings account contributions.
- Submission of employee and employer 401(k) contributions.
- Maintain positive and professional working relationships with coworkers, management, and vendors with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and the employee handbook.
- Participate in all company driven communication efforts including department meetings, electronic communications (email and text) and other related efforts.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company sponsored training to develop skills and knowledge.
- Maintain prompt and regular attendance according to department and company policies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Little to no travel is expected for this position.
High School or equivalent (Required)
Three plus years related HR work experience
Trustworthy with confidential information
Honest & reliable
High attention to detail
Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel) & other HR software
Outstanding work ethic
Ability to prioritize and multitask
Excellent communication – written and oral
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Contact Information: Shannan Royster, HR Manager, Beard Equipment, firstname.lastname@example.org