Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists is the leading Orthopaedic care provider in Mississippi, delivering personalized care using the most advanced technology available.
Our success lies in the dedication of our employees as each one is selected for their commitment to our values, a strong focus on service, and a passion for patient care.
We’re currently seeking a full-time Human Resources Generalist to join our team of nearly 300 employees and 19 physicans.
The Human Resource Assistant/Payroll is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations, and for overseeing the payroll function for the organization.
• High school graduate or equivalent. Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
• 2 or more years’ of related Human Resources and Payroll experience required. A combination of education and applicable may be considered.
• Must have strong knowledge of sound HR practices, and applicable law.
• Must be able to demonstrate intermediate to advanced proficiency of Microsoft Office Products. Must have prior experience using ADP or similar HRIS system.
• Must have the ability to objectively solve evaluate complex, difficult, and sometimes emotionally-charged problems and to make recommendations to effectively resolve issues by using good judgment that is consistent with organizational standards, policies, procedures, and applicable law.
• Must understand the highly confidential nature of HR, and have the ability to carry out responsibilities in a discreet manner.
• Must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with employees throughout the organization. Must be able to demonstrate a strong sense of customer-focus.
• Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently within interpretive guidelines, and perform effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
• Must be able to demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have and maintain a valid Mississippi driver's license and be able to travel to all clinic locations, as needed.
• Must have the ability to work overtime, as needed.
• Must have the ability to meet the physical requirements necessary to successfully perform required job duties.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 5/03/2019