Do you have an idea for a program topic or do you want to be considered as a presenter for one of our events? We want to hear from you! The Mobile SHRM chapter is focused on advancing the HR profession, so we are always looking for great speakers and topics of interest to HR professionals. Please note that we prioritize programs that qualify for SHRM and HRCI recertification credit.
If you have a suggestion for a program topic or would like to be considered as a speaker for one of our future events, please contact Adrienne Waldrop at email@example.com. Please provide the following information.
- If you are a member suggesting a topic or speaker, simply let us know the subject or topic you'd like to propose
- If you would like to be considered as a speaker, please specify:
- The title of the program you'd like to present
- The length of the program you'd like to present
- A brief description of the program, including specifics on how it is applicable to HR professionals
- Your job title, company name and website link
- A brief description of your experience with the topic
- Whether or not the program has previously been approved for HRCI recertification and/or SHRM PDC credits
Submissions will be reviewed by one or more members of the Mobile SHRM Board of Directors for consideration. Submitting an idea or request does not guarantee scheduling.
Mobile SHRM generally does not provide compensation for speakers. As a SHRM chapter, we look for contributors who are willing to share their expertise without expectation of payment or expense reimbursement in the spirit of networking.