Act as financial officer and advisor to chapter Board of Directors and maintains all financial records for the chapter.
Responsible to: The Members of the Chapter
The Chapter President
The Chapter Board of Directors
1. Receives all monies of the Society, pays all bills, and disburses funds as directed by the Board of Directors.
2. Retrieves mail from post office box, records and deposits checks and distributes remaining mail to appropriate member.
3. Maintain bank account records of the Society to include updating signature cards as required and balancing monthly account statement.
4. At each meeting, collects money for lunch from members and guest attending; verifies bill from meeting place; makes bank deposit of money collected.
5. Presents a financial report at the monthly meeting of the Board and presents a. summation of these reports at the annual meeting.
6. Presents a financial report at least quarterly at the chapter monthly meeting.
7. Maintains petty cash fund of $40.00 for the purpose of making change at monthly meetings.
8. Prepares annual budget for the chapter.
9. Responsible to provide accountant with all financial information to perform annual audit and prepare tax returns.
10. Represent the Chapter in the Human Resources community.
11. Attend all monthly membership and Board of Directors meetings.