Organization Development Program Coordination and Delivery
- Facilitate company training in accordance with the company’s training and development plans.
- Assist with identifying relevant training programs and vendors.
- Assist Manager Organizational Development with scheduling onsite training events at each SSAB facility.
- Use instructional design tools and techniques to develop in-house training content.
- Utilize various assessment tools for team building and individual development activities such as Everything DiSC, PAPI, StrengthsFinder, Five Behaviors etc.
- Partner with site HR representatives to compile training rosters for all onsite training events.
- Maintain employee records of completed training activities.
- Create and distribute completion certificates.
- Facilitate grant administration to ensure all necessary training documentation is provided to the company’s external partner and track grant reimbursements.
- Maintain and update company resource library with self-directed learning resources and e-learning opportunities.
- Administer the company’s tuition reimbursement program.
- Administer the employee service award program through the company’s service award vendor.
- Administer the company’s annual performance management cycle.
- Ensure timely communication and training of goal setting process, midyear reviews and year end reviews.
- Partner with Compensation Analyst in alignment between performance management and merit planning.
- Partner with site HR on updating the hourly progress reports.
- Develop and deliver training on various performance management topics to address ongoing business needs.
- Manage tuition reimbursement program.
- Manage employee service award program.
- Recruiting Support - Act as a backup to HRIS Analyst for recruiting activities.
- Assist with the divisional employee engagement survey and provide global support for the survey project.
INCUMBENT ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE
This position carries no direct reports.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field OR equivalent experience.
* Comprehensive working knowledge of windows-based systems including word-processing, spreadsheets and presentations.
* Good organizational and communication skills, both oral and written.
* Comfortable presenting in front of a group, both in-person and virtual.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Working knowledge of adult learning theories and instructional design principals.
* Working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations in the HR field such as EEOC (Title VII), Fair Labor Standards, ERISA, EGGTRA, etc.
* Everything DiSC certification
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to: email@example.com