Responsible to: The Members of the Chapter
The Chapter President
State Council SHRM Foundation Director
- Educate the chapter membership regarding the existence, purpose, and ongoing activities of the SHRM Foundation
- Encourage the chapter membership to contribute financially the SHRM Foundation as a show of support for the human resources profession.
- Encourage the chapter membership to support an annual contribution to the SHRM Foundation by the chapter.
- Advise and update the chapter membership of the SHRM Foundation’s activities and fund-raising needs.
- Participate in the SHRM Foundation Core Leadership Area conference calls and webcast.
- Participate in the development and implementation of short-term and long-term strategic planning for the chapter.
- Represent the chapter in the human resources community.
- Attend all monthly membership and board of directors meetings.
- SHRM supplies the fol1owing resources for chapter SHRM Foundation directors
□ Chapter Position Descriptions
□ Fundamentals of Chapter Operations
□ And MUCH MORE… available online at: www.shrm.org/vlrc
- SHRM Foundation Chapter Toolkit is available at: http://www.shrm.org/foundation/volunteertoolkit.asp
Where you can find:
□ Fundraising Ideas
□ Newsletter Inserts
□ Chapter Champions Program
□ Chapter Pledge Form
□ SHRM Foundation Video
□ SHRM Foundation Contacts