Take minutes of chapter meetings and provide notice of meetings. Maintain permanent records for Chapter coordinate preparation of monthly newsletter and accept reservations for meetings.
Responsible to: The Members of the Chapter
The Chapter President
The Chapter Board of Directors
1. Keeps in permanent form, minutes of the meetings of the Society, the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee; distributes to members.
2. Assist with monthly chapter newsletter for distribution to chapter membership.
3. Accepts reservations from members and guest for monthly meetings.
4. Serves as chapter liaison with the monthly meeting facility by making reservations for each monthly meeting by 2:30 p.m. on the day before the meeting.
5. Prepare correspondence as needed for the chapter.
6. Maintains Constitution and By-Laws of the chapter.
7. Maintains keys and control of all chapter information/records stored at the chapter rented storage unit.
8. Maintain and present for display at all regular chapter meetings and/all National Award Banners.
9. Represent the Chapter in the Human Resources community
10. Attend all monthly membership and Board of Directors meetings.