Manage the activities of the Programs to provide monthly programs and special seminars for the chapter membership. Work with the chapter President to provide leadership to the local chapter consistent with state, area and national Society policy, strategies and objectives.
Responsible to: The Members of the Chapter
The Chapter President
The Chapter Board of Directors
1. In the absence of the President the President-Elect will preside at the monthly chapter meetings and Board meetings.
2. In the absence of the President, and upon resignation or removal of the President, the President-Elect becomes President and holds office until the next annual election.
3. Serve as Program Chair during his/her term to include coordinating speakers/programs for monthly meetings and special seminars; makes arrangements for audio-visual needs for speaker's presentation; and follows-up meeting by sending a note of appreciation on behalf of the chapter.
4. Make arrangements for Board meetings and monthly chapter meetings (location, date, time) send notice to all Board members prior to monthly Board meeting.
5. Maintain calendar of events for Chapter and distribute to all Board members as necessary.
6. Represent the Chapter in the Human Resources community
7. Attend all monthly membership and Board of Directors meetings.