Regions, our Human Resources Generalist III position will provide HR generalist support for a division or area within Regions by recruiting for open positions, consulting with managers on a wide range of associate relations issues, including performance management, associate conduct, internal investigations, etc., delivering training, providing reports and supporting AA and EEO efforts.
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
•Seven years HR generalist experience OR HS diploma with fifteen years HR related work experience, with a strong emphasis in associate relations and staffing
Skills and Competencies
•Good communication and organizational skills
•Prior experience in the financial services industry
•SPHR or PHR certification preferred
Additional Job Description
This position will support the Contact and Collections Centers. This is a senior level Generalist role. Some travel required.
- HR generalist experience with an emphasis in associate relations for predominately non-exempt employees for a large organization preferably in a financial institution, call center, or retail.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations and ability to advise and counsel managers regarding HR practices and policies
- Experience in conducting investigations and resolving workplace conflicts and employee concerns
- Assess and recommend HR solutions including talent acquisition, employee and career development, performance management, and succession planning
- Coach front line managers and senior leaders in effective management practices.
- Provide compensation support to business partners
- Ability to compile, analyze and utilize data to improve outcomes and to minimize risk
- Prior experience working with Workday or comparable HRIS tool
- Presentation skills
Please apply online at regions.com.