Assist Conference Chair in all responsibilities for the planning and managing all annual conference details.
Responsible to: The Members of the Chapter
The Chapter President
The Chapter Board of Directors
1. Assist with scheduling and hosting annual Gulf Coast HR Conference.
2. Assist with working within the budget for the annual HR Conference.
3. Assist in securing speakers and topics of interest to the general members of MSHRM, to include negotiating the fees, scheduling and negotiating fees for site, publicizing and promoting the conference, and recruiting exhibitors.
4. Assist in leading the committee to present a Conference to provide education to participants and to promote the profession.
5. The Co-chair is the Chair-Elect for the follow year’s annual conference.
6. Represent the Chapter in the Human Resources community
7. Attend all monthly membership and Board of Directors meetings.