Responsible to: The Members of the Chapter
The Chapter President
The Chapter Board of Directors
1. Responsible for scheduling and hosting annual Gulf Coast HR Conference held in lieu of a regular monthly chapter meeting.
2. Responsible for preparing the budget for the annual HR Conference and presenting to the Board for approval.
3. Responsible for securing speakers and topics of interest to the general members of MSHRM, to inc1ude negotiating the fees, scheduling and negotiating fees for site, publicizing and promoting the conference, and recruiting exhibitors.
4. Responsible for assembling Conference Committee and leading the committee to present a Conference to provide education to participants and to promote the profession.
5. Represent the Chapter in the Human Resources community
6.Attend all monthly membership and Board of Directors meetings.