Responsible to: The Members of the Chapter
The Chapter President
The Board of Directors
1. Works with the local student chapter to promote student interest in SHRM and MSHRM.
2. Educates students concerning HR issues and encourages HR students in their educational efforts.
3. Monitors and evaluates on a continuing basis local activities concerning educational issues and plans.
4. Encourages chapter involvement and activities impacting education in the area.
5. Develop scholarship application evaluation criteria and design the appropriate materials.
6. Promote the scholarship program to local colleges and universities.
7. Make recommendations on changes to scholarship program (amount, number of recipients, etc.)
8. Represent the Chapter in the Human Resources community and recommend community service projects to be supported by the chapter.
9. Attend all monthly membership and Board of Directors meetings.