Responsible to: The Members of the Chapter
The Chapter President
The Chapter Board of Directors
1. Coordinate with the chapter Program Chair regarding audio-visual equipment requirements for programs.
2. Maintain communications equipment for chapter.
3. Coordinate delivery, set up, and break down of A/V equipment as needed at chapter meetings.
4. Perform ongoing support to program presenters as needed during presentations.
5. Advise Board of new purchases or maintenance recommended.
6. Represent the Chapter in the Human Resources community
7. Attend all monthly membership and Board of Directors meetings.