Are you ready to earn your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification credential? Offered in conjunction with the Mobile Society for Human Resource Management (MSHRM), our online SHRM certification prep class is designed to help you get prepared to do just that. MTI's fully online, instructor-led certification prep course is taught using the SHRM Learning System® and provides comprehensive coverage of the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge (BoCK) along with helpful test-taking strategies and tips.
MTI's online certification prep class for the SHRM CP and SCP exams includes 14, 2 1/2 hour live virtual class "meetings," which participants attend via a web browser in conjunction with speaker/headphones or telephone. The class also involves additional study via the current SHRM Learning System and a variety of class-specific activities, assignments, and instructional resources designed to enhance learning and prepare participants for the exam.
Specific course content includes the four-module SHRM Learning System, which covers the entire SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge (BoCK).
- HR Competencies
The class will be taught by Mary Gormandy White, M.A., SHRM-SCP, SPHR, an experienced professional trainer with significant experience teaching certification prep courses and long-time SHRM member and volunteer. She has been teaching SHRM-CP/SCP classes since the certification program was introduced and taught SPHR/PHR certification prep courses for several years before that. She has extensive HR training and consulting experience, including teaching HR Generalist, Strategic HR Leadership, and Internal Investigations certificate programs for HR Training Center. She also has extensive online teaching experience, presenting webinars on a regular basis for a number of national and international webinar companies and private clients.
Winter 2019 Session
- Classes will meet 14 Monday evenings from 5:30 - 8 pm Central Standard Time (CST), January 28 - May 20, 2019.
- Class will not meet on February 11, April 15, or May 6.
Pricing varies based on whether you already have a 2018 or 2019 SHRM Learning System to use and if you are a member of Mobile SHRM or another participating chapter. Note: These rates are valid for the winter 2019 session only.
- Full registration (including SHRM Learning System) for verified *participating SHRM chapter members: $995 (early bird - through December 14, 2018; as of December 15, rate increases to $1,095). [Additional shipping charges may apply for some locations.]
- Full registration (including SHRM Learning System) for individuals not affiliated with a participating SHRM chapter: $1,095 (early bird - through December 14, 2019; as of December 15, rate increases to $1,195). [Additional shipping charges may apply for some locations.]
- Class only (for attendees who already have the SHRM Learning System): If you already have a 2018 or 2019 SHRM Learning System, the class-only fee is $595 (early bird - through December 14, 2019; rate will increase to $695 on December 15). (Note: The SHRM Learning System is REQUIRED. Choose this option ONLY if you have the 2017 or 2018 version, including the books AND the online portion.)
Attendees must register online. Online registration links will be available soon.
*Participating SHRM chapters include various groups in Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Florida. For information on becoming a participating chapter, contact us at email@example.com or call 251-478-6848, ext. 700.
- The exam fee is not included in the class.
- See SHRM's exam windows and fees for prices and test window dates.
- Not sure if you are eligible for the exam? Review SHRM's eligibility criteria for details.
For information, contact Mary White at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 251-478-6848, ext. 700.
|Early Bird Special (through Dec. 14th)|
|Participating SHRM Chapter Member||$ 995.00|
|Non Chapter Member||$ 1,095.00|