Are you ready to earn your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification credential? Our online SHRM certification prep class is designed to help you get prepared to do just that. This fully online, instructor-led certification prep course is taught using the SHRM Learning System® and provides comprehensive coverage of the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge (BoCK) along with helpful test-taking strategies and tips.
Mobile SHRM's online certification prep class for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exams includes 12, 3-hour live virtual class "meetings," which participants attend via a web browser in conjunction with speaker/headphones or telephone. The class also involves additional study via the current SHRM Learning System and a variety of class-specific activities, assignments, and instructional resources designed to enhance learning and prepare participants for the exam. Sessions are recorded for student convenience, so it's easy to catch up if you have to miss a class.
Specific course content includes the four-module SHRM Learning System, which covers the entire SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge (BoCK).
- HR Competencies
Fall 2019 Session
- Classes will meet 12 Monday evenings from 5:30 - 8:3- pm Central Standard Time (CST), September 9 - December 9, 2019.
- Class will not meet on October 7 (fall break) or November 11 (Veteran's Day)
The class will be taught by Mary Gormandy White, M.A., SHRM-SCP, SPHR of MTI Business Solutions. Mary is an experienced professional trainer with significant experience teaching certification prep courses and long-time SHRM member and volunteer. She has been teaching SHRM-CP/SCP classes since the certification program was introduced, and she also teaches PHR/SPHR and aPHR exam prep courses. She has extensive in-person and online teaching experience and is a frequent keynote speaker at conferences and association meetings nationwide.
Pricing varies based on whether you already have a 2019 SHRM Learning System. to use and if you are a member of Mobile SHRM or another participating chapter. Note: These rates are valid for the fall 2019 session only.
- Full registration (including SHRM Learning System) for verified *participating SHRM chapter members: $1,095 early-bird through July 15; $1,195 after July 15). [Additional shipping charges may apply for some locations.]
- Full registration (including SHRM Learning System) for individuals not affiliated with a participating SHRM chapter: $1,195 early-bird through July 15; $1,295 after July 15) [Additional shipping charges may apply for some locations.] For this option, register online (below).
- Class only (for attendees who already have the 2019 SHRM Learning System): If you already have a 2018 or 2019 SHRM Learning System, the class-only fee is $695 early-bird through July 15; $795 after July 15). (Note: The SHRM Learning System is REQUIRED. Choose this option ONLY if you have the 2019 version, including the books AND the online portion.) For this option, contact the instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 251-478-6848, ext. 700.
*Participating SHRM chapters include various groups in Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
- The exam fee is not included in the class.
- See SHRM's exam windows and fees for prices and test window dates.
- Not sure if you are eligible for the exam? Review SHRM's eligibility criteria for details.
For information, contact Mary White at email@example.com or call 251-478-6848, ext. 700.
|Early Bird Special (through July 15th)|
|Participating SHRM Chapter Member||$ 1,095.00|
|Non Chapter Member||$ 1,195.00|
|Have Learning System||$ 695.00|